The full balance must be paid 24 hours before your event.
We reserve the right to request an additional insurance deposit which will be reimbursed after the event should there be no damage made to the photobooth.
All images may be used by Fab Weddings for promotional & marketing purposes.
If the photo booth is damaged or stolen you will be liable for the full cost of repair/replacement.
We reserve the right to remove and delete any indecent images captured on the night without consent.
Only Fun Photo Booth branded Images may be distributed on the Internet.
Copyright of all images remain the property of Fun Photo Booth/ Fab Weddings
- Fun PhotoBooth images are for personal use only.
- Commercial use of Fun Photo Booth images is by agreement only.I agree to pay a non-refundable deposit of €100 to Reel Irish Wedding to secure my booking. Cash, cheques, postal orders or bankers drafts are payable to Fab Weddings.
- I agree to pay the outstanding balance in full on or before my event takes place.
- I understand that the Gospel, Homily, Consecration and Communion may not be filmed as the celebrant may not give permission to film these parts.
- I understand that due to traffic delays or obstructions that are beyond our control it may not be possible for the videographer(s) to film the Bride and Groom arriving at the reception.
- I understand that Reel Irish Wedding cannot accept responsibility for restrictions such as physical obstructions or instruction from the Celebrant(s) regarding filming of the wedding ceremony.
- I agree that should the First Dance commence after 10.00pm an hourly charge will apply of €60.00 and I will be invoiced accordingly.
- I understand that Reel Irish Wedding retains the right to ‘Final Cut’. Any editing changes after delivery will incur a further charge.
- I understand that in the unlikely event of any act that may cause loss or damage to audio or video footage, Reel Irish Wedding retains the right to a limit of liability of all monies paid.
- I understand that all DVDs are not compatible with all DVD players.
- I agree that Reel Irish Wedding reserves the right to cancel a booking. If this unlikely event should occur (i.e. force majeure), repayment of all refundable monies will be made.
- I understand that Reel Irish Wedding cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post.
- I agree that Reel Irish Wedding retains copyright over all video and audio footage. Extracts may be used for promotional purposes. I agree not to make or allow unauthorized copies of the DVDs.
- I understand that my completed DVDs will be ready approximately 8 weeks from my wedding date. This period may be longer in peak seasons.
- No booking exists until a deposit and booking form have been received by Fab Weddings.